Terms & conditions
Health and Safety
- All gym guests are required to complete a medical screening and waiver before using the gym equipment or taking part in a class.
- Staff members are trained and certified appropriately for the positions they fill including CPR certification.
- There is always some risk involved with exercise. You are voluntarily assuming that risk.
- You should consult with a healthcare professional before participating in any exercise or weight loss program.
- Please do not try to workout when you are sick. Stay home, call us and come back when you feel better.
- Be respectful and aware that others around you may not appreciate language, humor and conversations which may be inappropriate.
- If you are uncomfortable with the behavior or language of any member or staff, please report it, promptly, to Don or another staff memb
Package Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
- All monthly payments are paid in arrears. Clients are paying for the previous month.
- Don’s DO Fitness(DDF)/ Rock Steady Boxing (RSB) will not put a package on hold. Instead your membership will be cancelled and if you rejoin within six(6) months, the initiation fee will be waved.
- If you need to cancel your DDF/RSB Package, please read the back of your contract to see if your reason for cancellation meets the contract criteria. If your reason does not meet the contract criteria your contract will be cancelled 30 days after providing written documentation in person.
- Buyers Right To Cancel: If by reason of death or permanent disability, the client is unable to complete the remaining program and with acceptable written proof thereof is received by Don’s DO Fitness/Rock Steady Boxing at the address at the bottom of this page one, she/he and her/his estate shall be relieved from the obligation of making payments for training other than that received prior to death or the onset of the disability and that if she/he has prepaid any some for training, that amount shall be promptly refunded. The client must be physically unable to use a substantial portion of the services for 30 or more consecutive days to be able to cancel under this clause. In this case Don’s DO Fitness/Rock Steady Boxing may require the client to submit to a physical examination by a doctor to the client and Don’s Do Fitness/Rock Steady Boxing. The cost of the examination shall be bourn by Don’s DO Fitness/Rock Steady Boxing.
- Permanent Relocation: Should client(s) permanently move their residence more than 25 miles from the affiliates area, payment on this agreement will be suspended upon of the appropriate cancellation fee of $50.00 and acceptable written verification of the move is received by Don’s DO Fitness/Rock Steady Boxing to the address at the bottom of this page. Notwithstanding a cancellation under this clause the client shall remain liable for all installments prior to the date of the move.
- Buyers Right To Cancel: You may also cancel the contract if the facility moves or goes out of business and fails to provide alternative facilities within eight (8) miles of the location designated at the top of page one (1) of this agreement. Upon receipt of such notice, Don’s DO Fitness/Rock Steady Boxing shall provide a refund to the buyer.
- Buyers Right to Cancel: If you wish to cancel this contract, you may Cancel by mailing or delivering written notice to this facility. The notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by the contract or client agreement and must be delivered or mailed by certified mail before midnight of the Third (3) Business Day after you sign this contract or client agreement. This notice must be delivered or mailed by certified mail to Don’s DO Fitness, 5118 N. Shartel, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118. All monies paid under the contract or client agreement will be refunded.