Fitness Studio Etiquette
Proper Clothing & Hygiene
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. No street shoes, sandals or flip flops are allowed in studio or gym during workouts, classes and personal training. Exceptions apply to yoga classes.
- We recommend a good pair of gym shoes for wearing in the gym. Carry them with you and change once you arrive.
- Please avoid using heavy perfume or cologne.
- Do not wear street clothes to work out.
- Do not wear loose jewelery to work out.
- Please wear proper fitness attire during your workout. If you wear shorts, be aware that you may be asked to lie on your back with your feet in the air. Protect your modesty!
- If you are ill, please stay home and get better, make some soup and relax.
Circuit and Cardio Equipment
- Please be observant and courteous when sharing the circuit with other who may work at a different pace than you.
- If you need the circuit equipment adjusted for any reason, please allow our staff to adjust it for you. It’s their job.
- Be sure to wipe down any equipment after you use it.
- We offer hand sanitizer, soap, water, and disinfectant wipes for your protection.
- Please use it liberally.
Children, Pets and Possessions
- We are not responsible for unsupervised children.
- Out of courtesy to others, do not bring pets into the gym.
- We provide hooks and cubbies in all areas so you may keep your possessions in sight. Leave your valuables at home.
- You may check your car keys in at the front desk.
All package holders are required to have fun! We are here to help you reach your fitness goals and provide you with a safe workout environment. If you have any questions, please let us know.